- Our Approach
- Our Services
- Contact Us
Our private in-home care services are fee-for-service home care options that are designed around your needs to offer you flexibility and choice. This means that you can access home care services at any age for any length of time without needing a government assessment (ACAT).
Private in-home care services can be tailored to meet your individual care needs. Whether you need help for as little as 1 hour a week or 24-hours a day.
Home Care Assistance will design individualised care plan according to your needs.
Our in-home care services can include:
Personal Care Assistance
- Assisting with walking and transferring from bed to wheelchair
- Bathing, dressing and grooming assistance
- Medication reminders
- Toileting and incontinence care
- Status reporting to family
- Safety and fall prevention
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation and nutrition
- Laundry and change of bed linens
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to social & recreational activities
- Assistance with light exercise & outdoor activity
- Companionship and community engagement
- Travel assistance
Private in-home care services are suitable for clients who are on the waiting list to receive a Home Care Package or who are not eligible to receive subsidised home care. With private in-home care there are no waiting lists, assessments or restrictions, and services available on a long or short-term basis.
See What Our Happy Clients Have to Say
"Please extend my thanks to Susan (the caregiver) and her dog, I had a very unusual talk with my mom yesterday in that this was the first call in years where she was so relaxed and so happy with her day and it was clearly due to Susan and her dog."
Maureen D. ,Therapist and Clinical SupervisorView All Testimonials
Compassion with excellence. The best Home care in Brisbane
Michelle Lye ,View All Testimonials